- Contacts by Service Type
- Compliance Hotline
- Complaint Review
- Management Advisory Services
- Information Technology Audits and Resources
An audit is an examination and analysis of an organization, program, function or activity.
In our audits we aspire to:
- Facilitate positive change
- Acknowledge improvements and corrective actions identified jointly by management and the audit team.
- Create complete and balanced reports that attempt to identify control strengths as well as weaknesses and management accomplishments.
Our audits are performed in accordance with the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
A key operational objective for the OIA is the completion of our current audit work plan. This work plan is developed through a periodic risk assessment of all areas of the university, including its direct support and affiliated organizations. These areas, collectively, are known as the “Audit Universe” and include components such as major mission processes, organizational units, cost centers, major activities, systems, and programs.
A detailed walkthrough of the audit process, as well as answers to frequently asked questions, are provided below.