- Information Technology Audits and Resources
- Management Advisory Services
- Complaint Review
- Compliance Hotline
- Contacts by Service Type
Well-controlled operational practices and procedures can have a strong impact on the effectiveness and efficiency of the Information Technology environment.
To identify opportunities for improvement, areas similar to those listed below, may be addressed:
- Are effective data backup operations, with adequate documentation, in place?
- Are test restorations of production data conducted with sufficient frequency and scope?
- Are the business continuity and disaster recovery plans documented, effective, and thorough?
- Is an effective “Helpdesk”/user support system in place?
- Are effective incident management/response programs in place regarding areas such as data breaches and denial of service attacks?